Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Highway 45




This Sunday October 18, the kids and I will be reading 1 Corinthians chapters 2 and 3. We'll be discussing the importance of putting Jesus before anything and everything in our lives.

But before we dive into Corinthians on Sunday, we have an exciting event going on this Saturday the 17 from 3:00-5:00 in the Highway 45 room. The kids and I will have a great time painting pumpkins and I think some of the kids are even planning to put some of that paint on me. There is no charge for this event, just have the kids bring a small/medium size pumpkin(s), a friend, and to be ready for some fun!

And one more thing parents...last week we read Ecclesiastes, if you could remind your kids to have just one verse memorized from Ecclesiastes 3:2-8 that would be a big help for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment