Thursday, October 8, 2009

Welcome to the new blog!

Welcome to the new blog for all of Children's Ministry at Desert Springs Church! The goal for this blog is to provide information to parents and volunteers here at Desert Springs. I am excited to be able to share all of the exciting things that we are doing in Children’s Ministry with everyone! Make sure to check weekly because there will be updates about what we are learning for each age group, as well as information about upcoming events!

Upstairs right now, we are going through an exciting series about the prophets of the Bible. It is a spy theme, called “Spy Chase” and the kids are asked to look for clues each lesson about the main point of the story. Last week we learned about Elijah and “I will only follow God”. This week we will be learning about Elisha, the story is found in 2 Kings 6:8-23 and the main point is, “I will have peace when I am afraid because God is with me!” I hope that this blog will be an a tool for you to know what we are doing in Children’s Ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment