Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What we learned, Sunday January 23rd


This week in Animal J.a.m. our 2 year olds learned that God gives us water. Our 3 & 4 year olds learned that Jesus teaches about helping others. Please look at your take home sheets for more information

This week in Jammers, 123Go, and Highway 45 we all learned about kindness and gentleness. We read the story of King David in 2 Samuel 9, he chose to be kind and offer his home to crippled man named Mephibosheth. Our motto for the week is: I will treat others the way God would want me to treat them.

Memory Verse (worth 5 Action Bucks):
"Your love has given me great joy. It has cheered me up. My brother, you haverenewed the hearts of God's people." Philemon 1:7 (NIRV)


*If your child has already memorized this verse in another version, I will accept that as well.


Secret word this week is: LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment